Managed IT – Pro Plus is a full service offering to support all employees with the configuration of hardware, software, and peripherals. After configuration ongoing service includes patches, updates, and network connectivity support. In addition, your dedicated team will take care of server administration for on premise or cloud systems plus software-as-a-service applications including operating system and application updates.
- Dedicated account team with named Lead Tech and Account Executive
- Onsite account setup, employee onboarding, and ongoing service
- Onsite and remote employee computer operating system patching and updates
- Onsite and remote support for employee computer hardware, operating system, and software applications
- Onsite and remote printer and peripherals setup, support, and troubleshooting
- Onsite and remote network configuration, security administration, support, and Wi-Fi coverage optimization
- Email and productivity suite administration (for Google Workspace and Microsoft 365)
- Mobile Device Management (via Google Workspace or Microsoft 365 service capabilities)
- Server operating system configuration and maintenance (for on premise, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure physical devices and virtual machines)
- Quarterly IT Business Review
- After hours on-call technician
- Onsite services performed on an as-needed basis, if your team is able to resolve issue remotely they will.
- Onsite services are included by default for accounts in the central Texas region only.